Born in 2016 and held every two years, the Chinese Art Exchange (CAE) London is a long-established art exchange event for the British Chinese diaspora.
With a focus on advertising, digital media, graphic and publication design, packaging and product design, dynamic, experiential and spatial design, photography, illustration and fashion design, the event focuses on artistry and creativity and aims at artistic exchange and recognition of excellence in artistic development.
Events held by.
- British – Overseas Chinese Artists Association
- British – London Chinese Cultural and Educational Service Centre
- China – Wuhan Innovative Culture and Art Institute
Chinese professional designers and university students living in the UK, professional designers and university students in China, over 17 years of age.
- Advertising design /
- Branding /
- Architectural space design /
- Environmental Landscape Design /
- Interaction design /
- Book and publication design /
- Video Design /
- Photography /
- Installation design /
- Illustration design /
- Animation design /
- Concept design /
- Product Design /
- Fashion Design /
- Jewellery design /
- Application Period: 27 September to 10 December 2022
- Judging period: 15 December – 28 December 2022
- Shortlist announcement: 30 December 2022
- Award announcement: 5 January 2023
Top, gold, silver and bronze prizes are awarded with hardcover certificates and trophies, and all prizes are sent by DHL courier.
- Top Awards: Grand Prize 2 x £2,000 / Gold Prize 5 x £1,000
- Grade Awards: Gold 15 x £500 / Silver / Bronze
- Honourable Mentions: Creative Excellence Award / Outstanding Guidance / Outstanding OrganisationA
- Designers in the Professional category: £30 for a single work No distinction between series and single works
- Student category: £20 for a single work No distinction between series and single works
- Fees are for jurying, production of exhibition pieces, labour costs
- If your entry does not win, you can apply to the organising committee for a refund of the fee
- Professional category: £27 per piece of work
- Student category: £17 per piece of work
- Pay the fee simultaneously with the online registration.
- Pay online via paypal at paypal:email@example.com
Method of entry.
The event is divided into an online registration form and an email registration form
To register online:
click here to start your application, you will need to upload your artwork at the same time as you register.
Please download the application form and send your work in a zip file to the organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the work + author’s name
Organising Committee email: email@example.com
Organising Committee Tel: 0044-7894 655 265
Organising Committee LINE: caeocaa2022
Description of interests.
All works of art are copyrighted by the author and may only be exhibited by the event organiser with the author’s consent, no commercial activities are allowed.